What access do you need to provide? Read-only, metadata-only?
For Connect The Dots to work we need access from your Gmail account. There are two available options.
Option A - Email Headers Only
This is the dialog box you'll get if you go with the first option. It is narrowly scoped to just read access to email addresses, subject lines, and date/time stamps.
Option B - Capture Email Signature Data
With this option, you're also asking Google to give Connect The Dots read-only access so that Connect The Dots can parse email signatures. There are some features this access enables, but the core relationship mapping product certainly works without it.
- With Metadata-only access, can I see my email history?
- Can I upgrade from Metadata-only access to full access?
- What can I see? What can other people see?
- What can my employer see?
- Can I block specific people or companies? How about hiding contacts?
- What data do you analyze and store?
- Can I make my account private?
- If I change my mind and want to delete my account, can I wipe my data from the system?
- Are you SOC 2 compliant?
- Do you have a policy around reporting bugs and vulnerabilities?