Security and Privacy
Connect The Dots was founded by a team of Salesforce veterans. Our #1 value is to be ethical. Do no harm. Do not enable harm. Be kind. We understand the extreme sensitivity of your email content. At every level, we want to instill utmost confidence and overcome any concerns in the measures we take to respect your privacy and protect your data.
There is a short blog post outlining our commitment to security and privacy. It is a good one to share with the team. For those who are interested we have a more technical explanation below.
- This is about putting our users in control.
- The choice is yours when it comes to account access. We offer a conservative, metadata-only option.
- You can select who you share your network with. It can be private, custom, or my contacts.
- When you share your network, other users can only see name, title, company, relationship strength. That's it!
- If you want to block specific people or companies, or hide contacts; we've got you covered.
- You can disconnect your account any time, and poof, your email data is deleted from the system.
- This is about how it is architected. Is my staff or your team able to access sensitive information?
- We don't store email bodies, which stay only in your email host.
- There is no admin user with superuser powers who can see your email bodies.
- We can delete your accounts at your request.
- This is about the law.
- It is about SOC 2 Type II Certification.
- We're not running our servers under the desk!
- Connect The Dots runs on GCP – Google Cloud Platform.
- User Data is fully encrypted at rest and in transit.
- CGP maintains all major certifications – ISO/IEC, SOC 1/2/3, etc.
- We take a number of technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your data.
- We have a trust page, so you have a real-time view of our system status.
Meet the Founding Team
Luka, Ian, Drew, Noah
Learn More About Connect The Dots