Security and Privacy
Connect The Dots was founded by a team of Salesforce veterans. Our #1 value is to be ethical: Do no harm, do not enable harm, and encourage good deeds. We understand the extreme sensitivity of your email content. At every level, we want to instill utmost confidence and overcome any concerns.
- This is about putting our users in control.
- The choice is yours when it comes to account access. We offer a conservative, metadata-only option.
- You can select who you share your network with. It can be private, custom, or my contacts.
- When you share your network, all people can see is name, title, company, relationship strength. That's it!
- If you want to block specific people or companies, or hide contacts; we've got you covered.
- If you ever want to disconnect your account, poof, all the data is deleted from the system.
- This is about how it is architected. Is my staff or your team able to access sensitive information?
- We store tokens, and never store emails, so people will never be able to read your emails.
- There is no admin user with superuser powers who can see personal information.
- We can delete accounts at your request and fine-grain control over data retention is coming soon!
- This is about the law.
- It is about SOC 2 Type II Certification and being GDRP & CCPA compliant.
- We're not running our servers under the desk!
- Everything is stored in GCP – Google Cloud Platform.
- Data is fully encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Compliant in every way – ISO/IEC, SOC 1/2/3, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, HIPPA, GDRP, CCPA.
- Here are the security procedures we operate by to keep your data safe.
- We have a trust page, so you have a real-time view of our system status.
Meet the Founding Team
Luka, Ian, Drew, Noah
Learn More About Connect The Dots